CPREzy Pad, Help to Resuscitation
CPREzy Pad is meant to offer a visual control in case of cardio lung reanimation (CLR) to make it most efficient. How to use informations can be followed by medical attendants as well as inexperienced people. They help diagnosing a heart breakdown, sending an emergency call, clear up the patient's respiratory tracts, make a cardio massage and use an automatic external defibrillator.
An efficient cardiac massage consists in:
- A correct frequency (100 compressions per minute)
- A correct position (reanimation-pressure points)
- A correct pressure depth (according to patient's size and weight)
CPREzy Pad with its visual and sounding signals helps practising correct and regular compressions on patient's chest during cardio massage.
And so Fonctions CPREzy:
The 12cm only Pad will be simply set on the reanimation pressure points onto the lower part of the chest and can be used as soon as it is on. The Pad is fitted with 4
green LEDs pressure sensitive that will define the different pressures to be practised according to the weight and size of the patient and in this way prevents breaking the patient's ribs.
- A green LED lights up, when the needed depth in pressure is reached and goes down when the pressure must be released between 2 compressions.
- A sounding signal of a 100 tops frequency per minute helps making compressions at a correct rhythm.
- After a series of 30 compressions,the patient must be ventilated twice.
With the CPREzy Pad even the less experienced people can operate an efficientand safe reanimation. This equipment may also be used for monitoring in formation centers to check hand positions, gestures, depth of compressions, rhythm and compression length.
- When it starts the battery is automatically checked
- It suppresses tireness mistakes with its compression tests
- Its design defines a good position during massage
- It reduces doubt and lack of confidence