Flat-screen X-ray viewer, small
- Homogenous and flicker-free illumination
- Non-fatigue and anti-glare light
- Brightness control
- Extremely long lifespan of ca. 20,000 hours for the illuminate
- Low power consumption
- Only 2.5 cm thick and flat-screen display – a real eye-catcher in any practice
- Viewing area: 361 x 442 mm
- Dimensions of X-ray viewer device: 504 x 502 x 25 mm (L x H x D)
Supplied with mounting bracket.
Latest TFT LCD technology for crisp quality and impressive optical properties.
Cathode ray tubes are a thing of the past; the future belongs to modern flat-screen X-ray viewers with TFT LCD technology. Conventional X-ray viewers with phosphorescent tubes give only irregular illumination of the viewing area, consume a lot of power and are limited in terms of their lifespan. The built-in tubes take up a lot of space, letting the X-ray viewers appear bulky and out of place in a modern practice.
This is not the case for an X-ray viewer with TFT LCD technology: Totally homogeneous and flicker-free illumination, anti-glare light, low power consumption and extremely long lifespan, are only some of its advantages. Thanks to slim panel of only 2.5 cm in depth, and optics such as are found in modern flat-screen displays, X-ray viewers with TFT LCD technology are eye-catching in every practice.