Cotton wool rolls for use in dentistry | Highly absorbent, rolls retain their shape
- Highly-absorbent cotton wool rolls
- Made from 100% cotton
- Great for dentistry, rolls retain their shape
- Available in 3 sizes
- from 10 pcs: € 2,29 net (€ 2,73 gross)
Dental Cotton Rolls
These dental cotton rolls are made from 100% cotton, are lint-free, chlorine-free bleached and retain their shape. The cotton wool rolls are suitable for drying during conservative treatments or to apply pressure when fitting crowns and bridges. They can also be used to absorb saliva and blood during surgical procedures on the tooth or during tooth extraction.
One of their advantages is that they do not adhere to the mucous membrane and are well tolerated by the mucous membrane.
These highly absorbent cotton wool rolls are available in three different sizes.
- Dental cotton rolls
- Highly absorbent
- Shape retaining
- Non-adherent to mucous membranes
- Great compatibility with mucous membrane
- Material: 100 % cotton
- Chlorine free bleached
- Available in different sizes
- 1 pack contains 300g of cotton wool rolls
Teqler Dental Cotton Rolls are Available in Three Sizes:
|Size||Diameter||No. of Pcs.|