Injection cannulas for cylindrical ampoule syringes with metric thread
- Dental cannulas with metric thread
- For local anaesthesia
- Painless Steel injection cannulas
- Easy to bend
- 100 pieces, individually sterile packed
Sterile Injection Cannulae
These sterile injection cannulae are suitable for use with cartridge syringes with a metric thread. The Painless Steel injection cannulas from Transcodent are slightly flexible with a barely reduced flow rate. The siliconised cannula tube with 3-edged lancet cut ensures a nearly painless insertion. Each injection cannula is individually sterile packed in a plastic container with a sterility seal. The injection cannulae are available in different models for infiltration and block anaesthesia.
- Injection cannulae
- For cartridge syringes
- Metric thread
- 3-edge lancet cut
- Siliconised cannula tube for painless insertion
- Precise base adherence
- Easy to screw on due to precise thread
- Guide mark for optimum insertion position
- Individually sterile packed
- Plastic container with sterility seal
- Conform to EN ISO/DIN 7885
- 1 pack of 100 pcs.
The injection cannulae are available in various designs for infiltration or conduction anaesthesia.
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.