Trans-Lit N is a durable silicophosphate cement for the production of fillings and for core build-ups of deeply damaged teeth for subsequent crowning. The filling material is free from metal and plastic and can be safely placed next to precious metals. Its smooth, packable consistency and excellent adhesion make Trans-Lit N suitable for universal use.
- Trans-Lit N
- Silicophosphate cement for manual mixing
- Powder-liquid system
- Metal and plastic-free filling material
- Can safely be placed next to precious metals
- For tooth-coloured fillings of cavity class III in anterior teeth
- For tooth neck cavities
- For semi-permanent fillings of all cavity classes, even in milk teeth
- For core build-ups of deeply damaged teeth for subsequent crowning
- Smooth, packable consistency
- Excellent adhesion to the dental hard tissue
- Short mixing times (can be applied in approx. 10 seconds)
- Short setting and curing times (chew resistant after approx. 4 mins)
- High compressive strength and resilience at borders and edges
- Good volume constancy and increased resistance to degradation
- Insensitive to moisture and colour-stable
- Complies with DIN 13916, 13918 and ISO 9917:1991 (dental water-based cements)
- Available in four different colours
- Pack sizes: 15ml liquid (regular set) and 25g powder
- For creating the ready-made material, liquid and powder are required!
Trans-Lit N is available either in whitish yellow (lighter teeth), light yellow (main colour, universal), light brown (marrowless teeth, smokers' teeth) and light greyish yellow (for numerous shades of grey), and the regular setting liquid.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)