Harvard Etch is an etching gel for the total-etch technique, and comes in a 2ml syringe with needle tips. The etching gel has excellent thixotropic behaviour, and is suitable for enamel and dentine etching for composite fillings and fissure seals.
- Harvard Etch
- Etching gel for the total-etch technique
- 37% phosphoric acid etching gel
- For enamel and dentine etching of composite fillings and fissure seals
- For the adhesive fixing of inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- 1 syringe of 2ml including 3 needle tips