Diamond-Coated Separating Strips, 10 pcs.
The diamond-coated separating strips by HORICO are suitable for interdental cleaning and finishing of proximal filling margins. For better insertion into the interdental areas, these separating strips have an uncoated area in the centre of the strip. The separating strips are made from non-rusting stainless steel and can, of course, be disinfected and sterilised.
- Separating strips, ultra-thin
- Stainless steel strips with one-sided diamond coating
- For cleaning interdental areas
- For finishing proximal filling margins
- Uncoated central section for easy insertion
- Longer life than steelcarbo strips thanks to diamond coating
- Safer as they are only coated on one side
- Length: 150 mm
- Width: 4 mm
- Thickness: 0.07 mm
- 1 Pack of 10 pcs.