Transparent jaw model of a deciduous dentition
- Detailed representation
- Deciduous dentition
- Natural size teeth
- Made from transparent plastic
- Ideal for patient education
Jaw Model, transparent
This jaw model from HeineScientific is made of transparent plastic and shows a detailed deciduous dentition. The transparent material allows the position of each individual tooth root to be viewed from different positions. The transparent jaw model can be opened completely. Details, such as the palatal folds, are also vividly depicted.
- Jaw model with teeth in natural size
- Depiction of a child's dentition
- With 20 teeth
- To explain malocclusions and bite anomalies
- Transparent plastic makes it possible to view the roots of the teeth from various positions
- Jaw can be opened completely
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 x 9 cm (H x W x D)
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.