HEINE K100® Diagnostic Otoscope
The K100 is an extremely cost-effective diagnostic otoscope with direct halogen illumination. The connection for nasal and spreading specula makes this HEINE otoscope particularly versatile.
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate housing and acrylic viewing window with approx. 3-times magnification
- XHL (Xenon-Halogen-Lighting)
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy
- Viewing window pivots and seals tightly
- Connection for nasal and spreading specula
- Head piece is black on the inside to eliminate reflections
The HEINE K100 otoscope is supplied without handle or ear specula.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)