The e-mega® from Riester is a sphygmomanometer, which is equipped with a precision, micro-adjustable pressure-release valve. The optimized spoon-shaped handle ensures rapid inflation of the blood pressure cuff. This sphygmomanometer features a latex-free case made from impact-proof polycarbonate and a disinfectable, washable cuff.
Product Details for the e-mega Sphygmomanometer
- Riester e-mega® sphygmomanometer
- Optimized design for rapid inflation
- Lifelong precision thanks to an age-free, pressure-resistant measuring system (up to 600 mmHg)
- Disinfectable, latex-free cuff, washable up to 60°C
- Precision, wear-resistant pressure-release valve with micro-adjustment
- Large scale: Ø 63 mm
- Micro filter protects air-release valve and measuring system
- Latex-free housing from impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Max. error tolerance: +/- 3 mmHg
- With carrying case for safe transport
The e-mega® sphygmomanometer is available with a black or white gauge.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (4)
Good value for money product. The wheel to release pressure is quite sensitive and might deflate the pressure cuff unintentionally when accidentally touched.