DuraShock Sphygmomanometer and Cuff set
Welch Allyn offers you this complete sphygmomanometer set for use in the medical practice, so that you will always have the proper cuff on hand. Regardless of which patient you are treating with this sphygmomanometer set, you will always be ready to carry out an accurate measurement since the sphygmomanometer set not only contains a sphygmomanometer, but also a variety of cuff sizes.
- Highest precision and durable
- Direct, gear-free DuraShock sphygmomanometer with no fragile mechanical parts
- 50 mm scale
- Protected when dropped or knocked thanks to the unit’s ABS plastic housing
- Available in blue, yellow, red or black
The FlexiPort Cuff Set (adult)
Cuffs can be changed within seconds with a simple click!
FlexiPort cuffs can be fixed into place just like a snap fastener, avoiding cumbersome attachment and tube removal, allowing you to:
- Choose between different cuff sizes
- Clip into place
- Sphygmomanometer is fitted to the patient, within seconds
This sphygmomanometer set comes with a colour sphygmomanometer, tube with port, 3 FlexiPort cuffs in small, normal and large adult arm sizes and a case.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (3)