seca 711, Mechanical Column Scale
The seca 711 is ideal for weighing obese patients thanks to its high load capacity of 220kg, its cast iron base, and the non-slip, flat weighing platform. The integrated wheels make it easy to transport the seca 711 scale despite its relatively high weight.
Please note: This seca scale is calibrated for use within Germany. Use of this scale in other countries could lead to discrepancies in measurement accuracy.
Product Details for the seca 711
- Mechanical column scale
- Sliding weight bar at eye level
- Extra high capacity - suitable for weighing bariatric patients
- High-quality finish
- Particularly slip-resistant rubber weighing surface with a grooved structure
- The scale's subframe is made of cast iron
- With integrated wheels for easy transport
- Special seal prevents abrasion of the scale numbers
- Ideal for internal medicine, general medicine and nutritional counselling
Technical Details for the Mechanical Column Scale
- Load-bearing capacity: 220kg
- Graduation: 100g
- Scale printed on both sides
- With zero setting device
- On transport wheels
- Dimensions: 52 x 155.6 x 52cm (W x H x D)
- Platform dimensions: 35 x 8.4 x 36cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 23.5kg
The calibration costs (initial calibration) for the seca 711 are borne for you by Praxisdienst.