Electronic Clinical Thermometer from Welch Allyn
The SureTemp Plus 690 electronic clinical thermometer sets a new benchmark in temperature measurement standards. This digital thermometer from Welch Allyn displays a precise reading within seconds, so that you can establish beforehand where and who to take a temperature reading from. The SureTemp Plus 690 electronic clinical thermometer can be changed from a Celsius to Fahrenheit display with the push of a button.
SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Clinical Thermometer at a glance:
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Quick and precise measurement results
- Versatile applications for various patient groups and measurement locations
- Particularly hygienic, thanks to disposable probe covers and removable probe socket
Product Details for the SureTemp Plus 690
- Large, easy read LCD display
- Interchangeable between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Ergonomic design
- Practical storage of 25 probe covers
- Removable probe socket
- Especially simple to use
- Large button for recalling previous measurement
- Mode selection button for quickly choosing the target group and the measurement location
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 8.1 x 6.2 cm
- Weight: approx. 357 g
- Serviced with 3 AA batteries
- Approx. 6,000 measurements with a single battery charge
- Measurement time: 4-6 seconds (oral), 12-15 seconds (axillary, adults), 10-13 seconds (axillary, paediatric), 10-13 seconds (rectal)
The SureTemp Plus 690 electronic clinical thermometer can be expanded with a rectal probe, giving the additional option of rectal temperature reading.
Please note: the rectal probe is not included in delivery!