This lung model clearly represents the lung structures of both the left and right lobes; showing both characteristics and differences. Not only is the lung model suitable for explaining the anatomy of the lungs within the contexts of a biology class, but it is also great for explaining anatomical details, diseases etc. to patients.
Product Details for the Lung Model:
- Left and right lungs mounted on tripods
- Disassembles into 4 parts
- Mounted on a stable base
- Dimensions: 25 x 13 x 29 cm
Shows the Following Structures:
- Both the left and right lungs
- Pulmonary lobes (3 right, 2 left)
- Bronchial tree
- Pulmonary arteries and pulmonary veins
- Pulmonary hilum
- Lymph nodes
- Impressions of the azygos vein, aorta and the aortic arch
This lung model is mounted on two bases, which are included.