Human / Diagnostics / General Diagnostics / Blood Pressure Monitors / Digital Blood Pressure Monitors
The ERKAMETER E is a fully automatic, upper arm blood pressure monitor with an innovative design that recognises irregular heartbeats, as well as motion artefacts. The blood pressure measurement can be performed in one of three measurement modes (Rapid, Advanced or Classic), based on needs. The ERKAMETER E has a 4.2 inch, full colour touchscreen and is supplied with a set of cuffs. The ERKAMETER E can be connected to practice software using a GDT interface.
- ERKAMETER E table-top device
- Fully automatic, upper arm blood pressure monitor with an innovative design
- Provides a quick and precise blood pressure measurement
- 3 measuring modes: Rapid, Advanced and Classic
- With 4.2" TFT full colour touch display
- Very user-friendly
- 3 storage modes with space for 500 readings at any one time (500 readings for each of the 3 measuring modes)
- Recognises heart rhythm irregularities and motion artefacts
- Measurement accuracy complies with the requirements of the European Society of Hypertension
- 2-year warranty
- Can be integrated into practice software with a GDT interface
- Supplied with a GreenCuff Smart Rapid cuff set (sizes 3-5), colour: grey
- Includes a USB cable for operation using a plug or PC
Overview of the ERKAMETER E Measurement Modes:
- Rapid mode: performs fully automatic individual measurements - ideal for routine examinations in surgeries and hospitals.
- Advanced mode: transmits the average blood pressure value from 2 individual measurements taken shortly after each other (oscillometric measurement procedure). This measurement method follows ESH guidelines and offers a very good basis for medical therapy discussions.
- Classic mode: auscultatory measurement with a stethoscope - the ERKAMETER E inflates the cuff and stores the measurement value.
The ERKAMETER E is supplied with a USB cable and a set of GreenCuff superb blood pressure cuffs in sizes 3, 4 and 5.
1 customer ratings Ø
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)