OMRON HBP-1300 PRO
The OMRON HBP-1300 PRO is a digital blood pressure monitor for professional use by medical staff that can be used in oscillometry or auscultation mode. You can decide from case to case if you would prefer to measure blood pressure by auscultation or with a fully automated procedure.The integrated battery and the practical carrying handle make the OMRON HBP-1300 PRO ideal for mobile use. It is, however, also ideal as a table-top device and is supplied with a mains cable for this purpose.
- OMRON HBP-1300 PRO
- blood pressure monitor
- Digital upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Specially designed for professional use by medical staff
- Can be used in oscillometry and auscultation measurement modes
- Pressure can be adjusted manually
- Features a large display and strong stand
- 3-value display (sys/dia/pulse)
- User-friendly and intuitive
- Integrated handle for easy transportation
- Can be operated with mains cable or integrated battery
- Wide range of disinfectable blood pressure cuffs available as accessories
- CPN (central pharmaceutical number): 04745731
The OMRON HBP-1300 PRO is supplied with a mains adaptor, battery, user instructions and 2 cuffs size M (arm circumference 22-32cm) and L (arm circumference 32-42cm).
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)
Very good product. Excellent service. Fast delivery. Accurate description!
Definitely i can come back to buy something else if needed!