boso Carat synchro
The boso Carat synchro is a digital upper arm blood pressure monitor that allows for simultaneous blood pressure measurement on both upper arms. The difference of blood pressure between both arms is an important indicator for determining the risk of cardiovascular events. Since the boso Carat synchro measures on both arms at the same time, there is no distortion due to variations in blood pressure. Moreover, this measurement is also important for the daily self-measurement of your patients to know on which arm they should measure blood pressure at home.
- boso Carat synchro
- Digital blood pressure monitor for simultaneous blood pressure measurement on both upper arms
- Corresponds to ESC guidelines
- Determines the blood pressure difference between both arms
- Prevents distortions due to variations in blood pressure
- With arrhythmia recognition
- Intelligent automatic pumping system for fast and gentle measuring without having to repump
- Also suitable for only measuring blood pressure on one arm
- With standard cuff for arm circumferences from 22 to 42cm
The boso Carat synchro is supplied with a mains adaptor and 2 strapped cuffs.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)