boso medicus vital blood pressure monitor with oscillometric measuring method
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Intelligent measurement without re-pumping
- Detects arrhythmias
- With motion sensor and WHO rating scale
- 3-year warranty
boso medicus vital Blood Pressure Monitor
The boso medicus vital is a digital, fully automatic blood pressure monitor that is able to detect the occurrence, as well as the frequency, of arrhythmias like extrasytoles or atrial fibrilation. Therefore, the boso medicus vital provides valuable information regarding the risk of stroke.
This digital blood pressure monitor has intelligent, automatic inflation to provide a particularly gentle measurement, as well as a motion sensor to prevent the occurrence of false measurements.
The boso medicus vital is delivered with the compatible batteries, a practical universal cuff and a case to transport the blood pressure monitor.
- boso medicus vital
- Digital, fully automatic blood pressure monitor
- Oscillometric measurement method
- LCD display with 3-value display
- Recognises occurrence and frequency of arrhythmias such as extrasystoles, atrial fibrilation, etc.
- Allows for a better determination of the stroke risk
- Intelligente measurement without reinflating
- Measurement accuracy distinguished per the testing protocol of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH)
- Motion sensor
- Battery operated (4 x 1.5V Mignon batteries)
- Battery charge level display
- Universal cuff for arm circumferences from 22 - 42 cm
- Storage for 60 measurement values
- Blood pressure rating scale as per the WHO
- Weight: approx. 282 g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 10.6 cm (W x H x D)
- 3 year warranty
- boso medicus vital blood pressure monitor
- Universal cuff
- User manual, blood pressure card
Manufacturer: Bosch + Sohn