Kern MWA wheelchair scale with entry ramp on both sides
- Large weighing platform with entry ramps
- Extra large weighing range: 0 - 300 kg
- Optionally available with bracket
Kern MWA Wheelchair Scale
The Kern MWA wheelchair scale is a calibrated personal scale that is specially designed for weighing patients in a wheelchair. For this purpose, the scale has a platform with a ramp that can be entered from either side so that the patient in the wheelchair can be easily pushed onto the scale. This wheelchair scale can also be used to weigh obese patients with a particularly large body who may be difficult to weigh using a typical scale.
You can order your MWA wheelchair scale with your choice of a variably attachable, wired readout unit or with a folding bracket and stand for mounting the readout unit at belly or chest height. The bracket provides a high level of patient safety when rolling or stepping onto the weighing platform.
- Kern MWA wheelchair scale
- For weighing patients in wheelchairs
- Also suited as an obesity scale
- Weighing range: 0 - 300 kg
- Calibration class III
- Platform can be entered from both sides via ramps
- Optionally available with bracket and stand for mounting readout device
- Hold function transmits stable average and freezes it so that it can be read later
- BMI function
- Fine interval display (extends interval by 1 decimal point for 5 seconds via push of button)
- Operable via battery or mains power (6 x 1.5 V AA batteries)
- Delivered including power cable
- Water level for balancing the scale
- Slip-proof and height-adjustable rubber feet
- With large LCD display with background illumination
- Digit height: 25 mm
- Dimensions (without bracket): 118 x 100 x 113 cm (W x D x H)
- Net weight: approx. 76 kg
No Hidden Costs!
The price of this scale already includes the cost of the first calibration!
There are no additional calibration costs when purchasing this scale.