seca column scale, calibrated, with wireless data transmission
- 300 kg load capacity
- Robust construction, safe stand
- 360° wireless technology for data transfer
- Up to 16,000 weighs with one set of batteries
- Dimensions: 36 x 93 x 52 cm
Calibrated Column Scale seca 704 with BMI Function
These calibrated column scales by seca have an especially high weighing range and a large, flat weighing platform. The seca 704 can be transported easily thanks to the built-in wheels, and expanded as needed with the compatible measuring rod. The high weighing range makes it possible for the radio column scale to weigh small children, as well as obese patients. Many practical functions, such as a mother and child function to weigh a child while being held by a parent, make the seca 704 column scale an indispensable companion in the everyday practice.
Please note: This seca scale is calibrated for use within Germany. Use of this scale in other countries could lead to discrepancies in measurement accuracy.
Please note when purchasing a seca 704 column scale that a length measuring rod is required for BMI measurement.
Product Details of the seca 704 Column Scale
- Calibrated column scale with extra large weighing range
- With seca 360° wireless technology for data transfer to a seca wireless printer
- Calibrated (class III)
- Load-bearing capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Large, flat platform
- Safe scale balance due to a solid base and non-slip rubber pad
- Energy-saving battery operation (can weigh up to 16,000 times with one set of batteries)
- Extra strong construction (heavy cast iron)
- Dimensions: 36 x 93 x 52 cm (W x H x D)
- Step surface: 33.5 x 8.0 x 34.5 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 14.9 kg
- Integrated wheels for easy transportation
Functions of the seca 704 Column Scale at a Glance:
- TARE and pre-TARE
- HOLD and Auto HOLD
- Automatic switch-off
- Mechanical overload protection
- Automatic scale range switching
- SEND and auto-SEND
- Mother and child function
The price of the seca 704 column scale includes the calibration costs for the first calibration.