ERKA SWITCH 2.0 Comfort aneroid sphygmomanometer with cuff & tube
- For both right- and left-handers
- 56 mm scale, Polycarbonate housing
- Single-tube model per EN 1060
- With green rapid nylon cuff (27 - 35 cm)
- Easy to clean
Sphygmomanometer ERKA Switch
The key features of the ERKA Switch sphygmomanometer are its excellent ergonomic handling and its easy adjustment for left and right handed users. The brass valve screw can be easily and accurately set and the easy-to-use plastic valve cap is easy to grip - even with gloves. The sphygmomanometer ERKA Switch not only looks good, but it is also very sturdy, thanks to its polycarbonate housing.
- ERKA SWITCH 2.0 Comfort aneroid sphygmomanometer
- Easily adjustable for left or right handed operators
- 56mm scale with aluminium pointer
- Measuring range: 0 - 300 mmHg (in 2 mmHg steps)
- Brass valve screw, chrome-plated, with plastic cap
- Housing made of robust polycarbonate
- Unbreakable scale cover, resistant to alcohol and disinfectants
- Single-hose model according to EN 1060
- With Green Cuff rapid cuff (reusable, free of PVC, DEHP and latex), size 4 (27 - 35 cm).
- Warranty: 2 years
The ERKA Switch aneroid sphygmomanometer is delivered in its own case.