ERKA professional manual blood pressure monitor incl. cuff (size 4)
- Sphygmomanometer per EN1060
- With 2-tube technology
- Easy to read 48 mm scale
- Sensitive screw style, pressure-release valve
- Easy to use
ERKA Profi, Sphygmomanometer
The ERKA Profi is a sphygmomanometer with a dual-hose precision manometer and highly sensitive pressure-release valve. With its shock-resistant manometer, easy handling and maximum measuring accuracy, the professional blood pressure monitor is ideal for daily use in doctor's offices, hospitals and care facilities.
- ERKA professional aneroid sphygmomanometer according to EN 1060
- With membrane-preserving 2-tube technology
- 48 mm scale for accurate display
- Ergonomic and balanced
- Made of especially light materials
- Sensitive pressure-release valve (thumbscrew)
- Guaranteed maximum operator convenience
- Made of anodised aluminium with chrome-plated brass drain plug, polycarbonate cover glass and spring steel hands.
- Measuring range: 0 - 300 mmHg (in 2 mmHG steps)
- Colour: black
- 2-year warranty
The Sphygmomanometer ERKA Profi is delivered with the washable «green cuff».