Littmann Classic II children's stethoscope with a total length of approx. 71 cm
- Chestpiece with diaphragm and bell
- Ideal for auscultation of children
- With non-chill ring for high patient comfort
- Latex-free and nickel-free paediatric stethoscope
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope
The Littmann paediatric stethoscope with double-head chest-piece in reduced dimensions is ideal for use in paediatric practices and on paediatric wards in hospitals. The latex- and nickel-free stethoscope for children features a patient-friendly non-chill ring and a high-quality single-tube system.
- Stethoscope for children
- Double-sided, stainless steel chestpiece
- Bell diameter: 25 mm
- Diaphragm diameter: 33 mm
- Total length: 71 cm
- Patient-friendly non-chill ring
- High-quality tube system
- Patented replaceable soft earbuds
- Individual headset adjustment thanks to a double-leaf binaural spring
- The use of 70% alcohol is recommended for cleaning and disinfection.
- The Littmann Children's Stethoscope is latex-free and nickel-free
- 3 year warranty
The Littmann Classic II paediatric stethoscope is available in various colours.