Littmann Classic II children's stethoscope with a total length of approx. 71 cm
- Chestpiece with diaphragm and bell
- Ideal for auscultation of children
- With non-chill ring for high patient comfort
- Latex-free and nickel-free paediatric stethoscope
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope
The Littmann paediatric stethoscope with double-head chest-piece in reduced dimensions is ideal for use in paediatric practices and on paediatric wards in hospitals. The latex- and nickel-free stethoscope for children features a patient-friendly non-chill rim and a high-quality single-tube system.
- Stethoscope for children
- Double-sided, stainless steel chestpiece
- Bell diameter: 25 mm
- Diaphragm diameter: 33 mm
- Total length: 71 cm
- Patient-friendly non-chill rim
- High-quality tube system
- Patented replaceable soft earbuds
- Individual headset adjustment thanks to a double-leaf binaural spring
- The use of 70 % alcohol is recommended for cleaning and disinfection.
- The Littmann Children's Stethoscope is latex-free and nickel-free
- 3 year warranty
The Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope is available in various colours. You will also find the Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope especially for auscultation of babies in our online shop.
Click here for an overview of our Littmann Stethoscopes
Looking for a digital stethoscope?Click here to check out the Littmann Core Digital Stethoscope
Manufacturer: 3M | Littmann
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.