3M Littmann Classic III stethoscope for auscultation of adults and children
- Auscultation of high and low frequencies
- Double-sided chestpiece
- Acoustic output: 7
- Adjustable aluminium eartubes
- Laser engraving possible on all chest pieces
- For auscultation in adults and children
- For specialist areas (e.g. cardiology)
Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
The Littmann classic stethoscope is now even more robust, reliable and versatile thanks to the dual-head, stainless steel chestpiece with a large diaphragm for adults and a smaller diaphragm for children, which can easily be turned into an open bell, the Littman Classic III stethoscope can be used in a variety of specialist areas like cardiology.
The Classic III stethoscope tube is a lightweight single-lumen tube that is very durable and contains neither natural rubber latex nor phthalate. The adjustable ear piece can be adapted to the individual user; thus ensuring optimal alignment with the ear canal. The comfortable and soft ear tips provide excellent acoustic sealing; with its 150 g, the lightweight Littmann Classic III stethoscope from 3M also provides high user-comfort.
Personalised Laser Engraving Service
We offer an engraving service for customers who wish to have their new Littmann stethoscope individually engraved. Up to 26 characters can be engraved. Use our simple online configurator to personlise your stethoscope. Please note that customised products are excluded from the right of return. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to engrave emojis.
- Littmann Classic III stethoscope
- Suitable for auscultating higher and lower frequencies through the dual-frequency diaphragm on either side
- Double-sided chestpiece: 1 side for adult auscultation, 1 side for paediatric auscultation
- Stainless steel chestpiece
- With a one-piece, dual-frequency diaphragm (very easy to wash and clean)
- By removing the diaphragm and inserting a non-chill ring, the paediatric side of the chestpiece can be turned into an open speculum
- Robust, single-lumen stethoscope tubing made from very resistant material (long life, not susceptible to stains or discoloration)
- Free from natural rubber latex and phthalate
- Diameter of adult membrane: 4.3 cm
- Diameter of paediatric membrane: 3.3 cm
- Full length of the Littmann Classic III stethoscope: 69 cm
- Weight: approx. 150 g
- Acoustic performance: 7
- Tube assembly: single lumen
- Adjustable ear piece made from anodized aluminium
- Soft eartips with comfortable and adaptable shape
- We recommend the use of an 70% alcohol solution to clean and disinfect the stethoscope
- Available in many different colours (e.g. caribbean blue, pearl pink, navy blue, plum, lemon, black, etc) and editions (e.g. black edition, smoke edition, copper edition, rainbow finish, mirror finish, champagne finish)
- Warranty: 5 years
Parts delivered with the Littmann Classic III include a non-chill rim for the paediatric side of the chestpiece and a pair of replacement eartips.
The Littmann App
In addition to your new stethoscope, you can download the Littmann App to your iPhone or Android smartphone. If you activate the free app with the serial number of your stethoscope, you can even use premium content. The Littmann App offers many subjects in relation to auscultation, such as a sound library or self-study lessons on lung and heart sounds.
Manufacturer: 3M | Littmann
The manufacturer recommends the use of a 70% alcohol solution, as it won't affect the material of the tube or the chestpiece. In our shop you can find alcohol swabs with 70% isopropyl alcohol from different manufacturers. If you want to disinfect the 3M Littmann Classic III in a particularly safe way, you can use the new Stet Cube. The device uses UV-C-rays to disinfect, which allows it to reach spots that are hard to reach while wiping.
No, when you buy a Littmann stethoscope you can use the App for free. To activate the App, you simply need the serial number of your new Classic III.
Excellent stethoscope for general use as an EMT including auscultation of BP and chest sounds.
Extremely great quality product. I had it engraved, unfortunately they can not do letter š, no matter that I love how it turned out! Thank you
Bought for my daughter who is training to be a paramedic. We had it engraved and it looked very good. A high quality purchase.