CardiMax FX-7202 ECG Machine
The CardiMax FX-7202 is a high-quality, 6-channel ECG machine, featuring the particular highlight of a touchscreen display for fast input of patient data. Furthermore, this ECG machine is equipped with a printer and, thanks to the powerful integrated battery, can even be used for mobile applications.
Product Details for the CardiMax FX-7202
- ECG representation with 3/6/12 leads
- 6-channel printing on 110mm paper
- Extra large LCD display (320 x 240 pixels)
- Touchscreen enables quick data input and menu selection
- Arrhythmia analysis and interpretation (optional)
- Integrated memory function for about 128 measurements
- Mains or battery operated
- Ethernet PC network interface
- Can be connected with surgery software via BDT-/GTD interface (optional)
- Dimensions: 26 x 20.6 x 6.4 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight : about 2.5 kg.
The CardiMax FX-7202 resting ECG machine will be delivered to you including patient leads, electrodes, rechargeable Ni-MH battery and operating instructions.