SenseLink Holter ECG–Ideal for Long-Term Patient Monitoring
The SenseLink Holter ECG from Temeco is a compact, lightweight ECG machine with which ECG data can be recorded over periods of up to 30 days with a regularly replaced battery pack and ECG electrodes. The standard recording time, depending on the battery charge level, is approximately 20-24 hours. This Holter ECG is available with various ECG cables for 3, 5 or 12 leads.
There are colour LEDs on the frontside of the SenseLink that provide the doctor and patient with information about the current status of the device and measurements (heart frequency, server connection, Bluetooth, power supply).
All common single-use electrodes with button adapters can be used with the SenseLink Holter ECG.
The low weight and compact dimensions of the SenseLink ECG make it extremely comfortable for the patient to transport. Included with the delivery, you will find a carrying bag for safely storing your device.
Easily Transfer Data with the SenseLink Holter ECG
This Holter ECG is connected to the surgery PC in order to program it or to read the data collected by the device. This can either be done using the delivered USB cable or wirelessly via Bluetooth. Not only can one view the data on the PC using the SenseLink event management software, but one can also transform the event data into a report and print it out. Bluetooth data transmission makes reason particularly convenient and saves valuable time during the hectic daily surgery life.
Recognise and Evaluate Cardiac Events
The SenseLink Holter ECG is equipped with automatic event recognition that marks tachycardias, bradycardias and auricular fibrillation. If the patient recognises an irregularity, then he can also document it by using the event button.
The Windows-compatible event management software shows the ECG curves, the cardiac events that occurred during the measurement and the times when the patient activated the event button.
High Sensor Quality & Optimal Cable Routing
The SenseLink Holter ECG from Temeco is designed to completely eliminate ECG disruptions. To ensure this, the special ECG sensors are able to immediately digitise ECG signals. Interferences can then be reduced to a minimum. The digital, 1,000 Hz 16-bit sensors can record almost all cardiac deviations, allowing the doctor to create an exact picture of the present cardiac situation.
Another special feature of the SenseLink Holter ECG is the cable routing of the ECG electrodes. Unlike typical Holter ECG machines, the electrodes with the SenseLink are not connected by individual cables. Instead, the electrodes are attached one after the other along the same cable. This method significantly increases patient comfort and eases the use of the Holter ECG. The cable length between the individual electrodes has been specifically selected so that the ECG electrodes can be applied without the cable being too long or too tense. Furthermore, this prevents the ECG cable from tangling, greatly reducing the risk of individual ECG electrodes being improperly placed.
Depending on the version, you can order this Holter ECG with your choice of 3, 5 or 12 leads.
Compatible Single-Use Electrodes for the SenseLink Holter ECG
Product Details for the SenseLink Holter ECG
- Holter ECG machine from Temeco
- Noiseless ECG recording
- No influence from electromagnetic disturbances by Bluetooth or WiFi
- Optionally available with various ECG cables for 3, 5 or 12 lead ECGs
- High patient comfort with special cable routing
- Single-button operation
- Pacemaker recognition
- Easy to clean
- Usable with all common single-use ECG electrodes with button adapters
- Automatic event recognition
- Highly accurate in recognising cardiac events
- Data transfer to PC via USB cable or Bluetooth
- Operated with replaceable Lithium battery pack
- Up to 24 hours of ECG recording with a single battery charge (independent of recording mode)
Technical Details for the SenseLink Holter ECG
- Recorded leads: 3, 5 or 12 (dependent upon your selected ECG cable)
- Internal memory: 16 GB MicroSD card (storage capacity: 30 days)
- Measurement units: BPM, mV, msec
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth
- EMC: class IIa
- ESD: max. ± 2 kV
- Sampling rate: 1,000 Hz
- Digital resolution: 16 bits
- Frequency response: 0.05-100 Hz
- USB 2.0 port
- Replaceable Lithium battery pack (3.7 V; 1,130 mAh)
- Usable at temperatures between +5° and +40°C
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.6 x 1.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: approx. 100 g (including battery pack)
Additional Software License for the SenseLink Event Management Software
Delivered with the SenseLink Holter ECG
- SenseLink Holter ECG recorder
- ECG cable, optionally available with 3, 5 or 12 leads
- SenseLink event management software (license: 1 PC, 24 months)
- Extra battery pack
- External charger
- USB cable
- Patient bag