HEINE BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope with aspherical optics
- Aspherical optical system (AOS)
- For Fundus exams, even with non-dilated pupils
- 6 light field apertures, adjustable interference red-free filter
- Dustproof housing
- Continuous brightness control
- Wide and small pupils
- Slit ophthalmoscopy
- Fixation test
- Fluorescence ophthalmoscopy
HEINE BETA 200® Ophthalmoscope
The HEINE BETA 200 has unique complex aspherical optics, which brings a substantial improvement during fundus examinations, even in cases of small, non-dilated pupils. Iris and corneal reflexes are effectively eliminated. The HEINE ophthalmoscope has 6 luminous field apertures with an interference red-free filter that can be switched on separately and a dust-proof housing, making the ophthalmoscope ideally suited for eye diagnostics.
The Heine ophthalmoscope is optimally equipped for examining the patient's eye. Therefore, the HEINE BETA 200 ophthalmoscope is available with either 2.5V or 3.5V XHL or LED HQ illumination.
- Unique optical system (AOS): By separating the observation and illumination beams, corneal and iris reflexes are effectively eliminated
- Exposed retinal area fully visible even with small pupils
- Optionally with XHL Xenon Halogen or LED HQ lighting
- Continuous light intensity control of 3% up to 100% (one-finger control)
- Coated, recessed viewing window
- Instrument with dustproof housing
- The optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame (makes the ophthalmoscope resistant to impacts)
- Long service life
- Consistently high optical precision
- Ergonomic design for user-friendly handling
- Fits very well to the orbit and effectively shields ambient light
- Eye mirror with six illuminated field apertures
- Interference red-free filter can be switched on separately
- Ophthalmoscope suitable for wide and small pupils, slit ophthalmoscopy, fixation test and fluorescence ophthalmoscopy. Contrast-enhancing red-free light can be used with any aperture
- Refractive compensation (27 lenses ranging from -35D to +40D): Even with severe refractive anomalies, a sharp image is ensured during ophthalmoscopy
- Warranty: 5 years
- Please note: The HEINE BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope is supplied without handle!
HEINE Ophthalmoscope with superior aspherical optics
HEINE's patented "Aspherical Optical System" (AOS) eliminates corneal and iris reflexes to provide large, crisp and glare-free fundus images.
Advantages of HEINE LED HQ lighting
- Practically unlimited durability up to 100,000 operating hours (bulb change is unnecessary)
- Colour temperature: 3500K
- Colour rendering index: >97
- Light, homogenous illumination
- Precise colour reproduction
Manufacturer: Heine Optotechnik
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.