The MiniSpir New is a PC based spirometer for complete respiratory passage analysis with extended test interpretation. The PC spirometer is supplied standard with the WinspiroPRO® Software, which is particularly popular thanks to its user-friendly approach. The various child-friendly animations playfully motivate children to cooperate. The MiniSpir New enables cost-effective COPD and asthma screening and is intuitive to use.
The MiniSpir New Product Details
- Very user-friendly PC spirometer
- For a full respiratory passage analysis
- Real-time flow/volume and volume/time curve
- Pre- and post-dilator comparison
- Estimated lung age
- Bronchial provocation test including the new Mannitol protocol with FEV1-effect curves
- Various animations to appeal to children
- Supplied with WinspiroPRO ® and high performance PC software
- Can be used with single-use or reusable turbines
- Supplied with nose clip, case and a single-use or reusable turbine
- Size: 14.2 x 4.9 x 2.6 cm
- Weight: 65g
- Power supply via USB port
- Measured parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, estimated lung age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, ti, ti / t-tot, VT / ti, MVV
The WinspiroPRO® Software
- Compatible with Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8 and 10
- Results can be sent via email with just one click
- Curves and tests can be displayed in various formats, such as Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, HTML and text
- All patients are listed on simple, individual patient index cards with dynamic administration of all data and graphs
- New, intuitive hyperlink spirometry curves
- Displays and compares all spirometry curves and calculations of the measured Delta values
The MiniSpir New PC spirometer is available with either disposable or reusable turbines.
Yes, the MiniSpir New is equipped with special animations to motivate children to cooperate. As a result, tests can be run without interference.
This depends on your use of the product, e.g. which spirometry you perform and whether your surgery is equipped with an autoclave. We recommend reusable turbines for medical practices where many tests are run. If you don't perform many spirometry tests and don't have an autoclave, disposable turbines are more efficient.
With the MiniSpir New, you can perform a complete respiratory passage analysis. The MiniSpir Light is only used for essential spirometry exams.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (3)