Vitalograph Pneumotrac USB
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac USB is a modern PC spirometer with a new, attractive design that is ideally suited for general and occupational medicine. As this is a flesh pneumatograph, one doesn't need expensive disposable sensors, turbines or inspirettes. The measurement values obtained with the Pneumotrac USB spirometer can be easily connected to practice software through a GDT interface.
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac USB is provided as a complete, ready-to-use set, including intelligent spirometry software, "Spirotrac V," which is outfitted with various features, such as animations, real-time curves and treatment course displays. The Spirotrac V software language is settable to either English or German.
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac-USB is equipped with the new GLI reference values and complies with the current " Spirometry Guidelines."
Product Details for the Vitalograph Pneumotrac USB
- PC spirometer
- Set consisting of hardware (Pneumotrac USB spirometer) and software (Spirotrac V)
- Attractive design
- Compact dimensions
- Permanent measurement technology ("flesh pneumatograph" type)
- Clever diagnostics software with many animations
- Real-time curves, interpretation and treatment course
- Can be connected to practice software with a GDT interface
- All parameters for EBM, DMP and occupational medicine
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 16.3 x 16.7cm
- Weight: approx. 0.58kg
- Compatible with the following operating systems: Win XP Professional (SP 2), Win Vista, Win 7, Win 10, 32- and 64-bit systems
Included with the Pneumotrac USB System:
- Measurement head
- Breathing tube
- Hygiene station
- PP3 9V battery
- USB cable
- Spirotrac V software CD (with USB drivers)
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac USB spirometer is not only suitable for physicians' offices and clinics, but also for occupational medical centres and pharmaceutical research centres.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (10)
S P A M