bistos HI-dop Vascular Doppler can be used in a variety of ways due to interchangeable probes (not included in delivery)
- Delivered without transponder
- Integrated high-performance speaker
- With large LCD display and headphone jack
- Automatic switchoff
- Battery operated
bistos HI-dop Vascular Doppler
The HI-dop vascular Doppler from bistos is equipped with a high performance speaker that provides optimal acoustics. Heartbeat, heart rate and battery status can be read from the large LCD display.
A large number of Doppler transponders are available for the HI-dop so that you can select the appropriate probe to meet your personal requirements. By using the 2 MHz transducer, the HI-dop can also be used as a fetal Doppler.
Please note that the HI-dop vascular Doppler is supplied without a probe.
- Vascular doppler with integrated, high performance speaker
- Also suited as foetal doppler, with use of 2 MHz transponder
- Rotary wheel for regulating volume
- Connection available for headphones (3.5 mm socket)
- Large LCD display shows heartbeat, heart rate and battery status
- Operation time of approx. 6 hours (continued use) with fully charged batteries
- Operates with 2 AA batteries
- Power saver function (automatic shutdown)
- Delivered without transponder. Suitable probes for the HI-dop vascular doppler can be found in the accessories.
The HI-dop vascular Doppler is delivered with batteries, ultrasound gel and a carrying case.
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.