UltraTec PD1 Combi Vascular Doppler
The UltraTec PD1 combi is a modern, reliable and handy pocket doppler with two interchangeable transducers (8 MHz and 5 MHz), which is ideal for routine vascular exams in the surgery or for locating veins in emergency scenarios. This pocket doppler is equipped with an integrated speaker and a headphone jack. The UltraTec PD1 combi volume can be set via a turn knob.
Product Details for the UltraTec PD1 Combi
- Compact vascular doppler for daily use
- Delivered with 2 interchangeable transducers (5 MHz and 8 MHz)
- Frequency: 8 MHz or 5 MHz
- Audio frequency: 300 Hz - 1 kHz
- Battery: 9V battery pack
- Approx. 9 hours of continuous use with a fully charged battery
- Integrated speaker
- Headphone jack
- Volume set via turn knob
- Yellow LED displays low battery level
- ABS plastic housing is easy to clean
- Dimensions: 15 x 7.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 295g
The UltraTec PD1 Combi Pocket Doppler will be delivered to you including 2 interchangeable transducers (8 MHz and 5 MHz), a 9V battery pack, doppler gel, a carrying case and a user manual.
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.