- Highly elastic
- Soft and air permeable
- Reliable, anti-slip hold
- Can be sterilised, if needed
- 20 pcs
- For all types of fixation bandages
- Suitable for joints, conical & round body parts
- For wrapping splints
Peha-Lastotel Conforming Bandage
Peha-Lastotel is a highly elastic conforming bandage with crinkled, synthetic warp threads that can be used for all types of fixation bandages. The Peha-Lastotel conforming bandage neither cuts into the flesh nor restricts circulation. The conforming bandage's crepe-like surface ensures that the individual bandage layers stick together without moving, creating a secure, anti-slip bandage.
- Highly elastic Peha-Lastotel conforming bandage with crepe-like surface
- With warp threads made of crinkled polyamide and filling threads made of skin-friendly hydrophilic fibres
- Stretches by approx. 140%
- Soft and breathable
- Sterilisable (steam A 134 °C)
- Neither cuts into flesh nor restricts circulation or desirable joint movements
- Made of 58% polyamide and 42% viscose
- Reliable, non-slip fit
- 20 pcs.
ApplicationThe Peha-Lastotel conforming bandage is used for all types of fixation bandages and is particularly suitable for use on joints as well as conical and round body parts. Due to its durable fabric, the conforming bandage can also be used for wrapping splints.
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann