Peha-crepp Conforming Bandage
Peha-crepp is a highly elastic conforming bandage. Its crinkled structure provides particularly secure, non-slip hold. The conforming bandage has a high percentage of natural fibres, is lightweight, breathable, and pleasant to wear. Dressings made with the Peha-crepp conforming bandage do not cut into the flesh nor do they restrict circulation or joint movement. The conforming bandage is suitable for all types of fixation bandages and can also be used for patients with sensitive skin. Peha-crepp retains its elasticity even after long wear, and just a few turns are sufficient for securing wound dressings.
Product Details for Peha-crepp
- Highly elastic conforming bandage with a high cotton percentage and a crinkled structure
- Composition: 41 % cotton, 29 % viscose, 30 % polyamide
- Can be sterilised (steam A 134 °C)
- Elasticity of approx. 160 %
- Very light and breathable
- Quick and easy to apply
- 20 pcs.
The Peha-crepp conforming bandage comes in various sizes.
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann