- Permanently elastic, latex-free Ideal bandage
- Highly liquid absorbent
- Can be sterilised as needed
- 10 pcs
- Strong, compressive wound & ointment dressings
- Wrapping splints, cut plaster
- Support & relief bandages
- Treating dislocations & fractures
- Compressive bandages during first aid & subsequent care
Uniflex Ideal Bandage
Uniflex® Ideal is a permanently elastic bandage that is used for fixation and supportive dressings. Uniflex Ideal combines the advantages of classic bandaging material with the quality of textured polyamide fibres. The synthetic fibre content prevents material fatigue. Uniflex Ideal is a great permanently elastic bandage in terms of handling, efficiency and properties.
- Ideal bandage for fixation and supportive dressings
- Permanently elastic
- Durable lengthwise elasticity
- Can be sterilised (autoclave)
- Can be washed under normal clinical conditions
- High liquid absorption
- Breathable fabric
- Made of 62 % cotton and 38 % polyamide
- Lengthwise elasticity of approx. 75%
- Skin friendly
- Latex free
- 10 pieces
Areas of Application
The Uniflex® Ideal bandage is suitable for:
- Strong, compressive dressings
- Wrapping splints, cut plaster of Paris, etc.
- Support and relief bandages in cases of sprains, dislocations, etc.
- Treating dislocations, fractures, etc.
- Compressive dressings during first aid and subsequent care
- Ointment dressings
Manufacturer: BSN medical