- Idealbinde bandage compliant with DIN 61632-IB-S
- Short stretch
- Boil-proof and can be sterilised
- 1 pack with 10 pcs
- For chronic venous stasis oedema, ulcus cruris & thrombophlebitis
- For the prevention & after-treatment of venous diseases, pre-, intra- & post-operative thrombosis prophylaxis
- As a support, relief & sports bandage
Idealbinde bandage from Hartmann
The Hartmann Idealbinde bandage with short stretch for high compression is very versatile. The elasticity of the Idealbinde bandage, which decreases when wearing, can be restored by washing. The Idealbinde bandage is impermeable to secretions and air and can be both boiled and sterilised.
- Classic, elastic woven Idealbinde bandage with short stretch
- Complies with E DIN 61632-IB-S
- Stretchability approx. 90 %
- High working pressure with low resting pressure
- Boil-proof and can be sterilised (autoclaves at 134 °C) The elasticity of the bandages, which subsides when worn, can be recovered by washing.
- 100 % cotton
- Roll length 5 m
- No need for bandage clips
- 10 pieces
Use:The Hartmann Idealbinde bandage is used for chronic venous stasis oedema, ulcus cruris and thrombophlebitis and for the prevention and after-treatment of venous diseases; for pre-, intra- and post-operative thrombosis prophylaxis; as a support and relief bandage in case of damage to the skeletal and locomotor system, and as a sports bandage.
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann