- Adhesive bandage
- Lengthways and sideways elastic
- Strong compression
- Latex-free, slip-resistant, sterilisable
- Length: 2.5 metres
- Insufficiency of the lymphatic system, e.g. in lympoedema
- Insufficiency of the venous system
- Suitable for thrombosis or ulcus cruris
- Protection against injury in previously damaged joints
Tricoplast is an adhesive bandage with lengthways and widthways elasticity coated with acrylic adhesive, which can be individually moulded even to contoured areas of the body.
- Adhesive bandage with lengthways and widthways elasticity coated with acrylic adhesive, hypoallergenic.
- Roll length 2.5m
- 12 pcs.
Tricoplast product propertiesTricoplast is a self-adhesive bandage with simultaneous lengthways and widthways elasticity. The maximum stretch of the bandage is 60% lengthways and 30 % widthways. The backing material is made from 100% water-repellent cotton fabric. Tricoplast adhesive bandages can be removed from hairy skin painlessly and can be applied to sensitive skin for long periods.
- High compression effect
- Easy to unroll
- Radiotranslucent fabric
- Can be sterilised
- 100% waterproof cotton fabric coated with an acrylate composition
- Duration of use: short-term up to several days
Fields of application
- Increases the return flow in cases of insufficiency of the venous and lymphatic system, particularly the legs, as well as related disorders (e.g. thrombosis, venous ulcers, thrombophlebitis)
- Local compression treatment
- Swelling after haematoma
- Functional treatment for injuries to muscles, ligaments and joints and for protection against injury in previously damaged joints
- Use as an underwrap before applying Leukotape®
Manufacturer: BSN medical