- Non-adhesive wound cover
- Skin-friendly adhesive, also suited for sensitive skin
- Available in various sizes
Teqler Injection Plaster
When you buy 4 packs of Teqler injection plaster in the same size from May 14th to July 31st, 2019, you will receive a 5th pack for free!
These injection plasters from Teqler are ideal for quickly and securely covering puncture points from injections, infusions or blood collection procedures. The injection plaster has a central wound cushion made of absorbent non-woven material and a non-adhesive, grid tulle layer. The adhesive used with these plasters is skin friendly and well suited for patients with sensitive skin.
You can order the Teqler injection plaster in 2 sizes for differently sized injection points.
- Teqler injection plaster
- Central wound cover made of non-woven material and grid tulle
- Does not adhere to the wound
- With skin-friendly adhesive
- Also suited for sensitive skin
- Pre-cut and ready-to-use
- Ideal for treating smaller wounds caused by injections, blood drawing or infusions
- Centrally overlapping protective foil eases application of the plaster
- Skin coloured
- Easy to remove from the skin
- Available in sizes 4 x 1 cm and 6 x 2 cm
- 1 box with 400 pieces (4 x 1 cm) or with 200 pieces (6 x 2 cm)
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)