Suprasorb A calcium alginate dressing for the treatment of deep and fissured wounds
- Tamponade made of calcium alginate fibres
- Creates a gel upon contact with wound exudate
- Traps bacteria and cell debris
- Very good tampon properties
- Length: 30 cm, 1 pack of 5 pcs.
- For the treatment of deep, fissured wounds
- Creates a moist wound environment, promotes wound healing
Suprasorb A Calcium Alginate Dressing
Lohmann-Rauscher's Suprasorb A tamponade consists of calcium alginate fibres which, upon contact with wound exudate, form a gel that traps bacteria and cell debris. The sterile tamponade thus creates a moist wound environment and promotes wound healing.
- Suprasorb A Calcium Alginate Dressing
- Dressing made of calcium alginate fibres
- Ideal for the treatment of deep or fissured wounds
- Absorbs wound exudate
- Creates a gel that traps bacteria and cell debris
- Creates a moist wound environment
- Promotes wound healing
- Easy application
- Atraumatic, low-pain removal from the wound
- 30 cm long
- Individually sterile packed
- 1 pack with 5 pcs.