ES compresses from Hartmann made of gauze with good absorbency
- Sterile gauze compresses
- Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann AG
- 17-thread count, breathable
- Gute Saugfähigkeit
- Two pieces each, sterile sealed
Sterile ES Compresses, 8-ply
The sterile ES compresses from Hartmann are ideal for use in doctor's surgeries and hospitals. They are not only needed when applying dressings, but also as sterile swabs during minor surgical procedures. The ES compresses are available in various sizes.
The gauze compresses from Hartmann are 17-threaded, so that they do not have any disturbing edge threads. They have a folded cutting edge - this makes the compress easy to fold out several times. In addition, the compresses are permeable to air, soft and supple, and are characterised by good absorbency, which is not only an advantage for weeping wounds.
The compresses are supplied in sets of 50, 25 in each pack.
- ES compresses, 8-fold from Hartmann
- Made of gauze according to EN 14079
- 17-thread count
- With folded-in cut edges (= ES)
- Can be unfolded several times without edge threads forming
- Good absorbency
- Soft and flexible
- Delivery contents: 25 x 2 pieces
ES compresses are used for general wound care, especially for the initial treatment of soiled, infected and highly exuding wounds, as well as for swabs and as compresses for minor surgical interventions.
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann