MaiMed-Pad – Sterile absorbent compresses
MaiMed-Pad-sterile are sterile, wound-friendly, highly absorbent compresses. The compresses are completely closed and non-wound adhesive so that they can be easily detached from the wound. A special blue non-woven fleece prevents penetration of wound exudates, protecting linen and clothing. The sterile absorbent compresses are delivered individually wrapped in a practical dispenser carton.
- Wound-friendly, sterile absorbent compresses
- Highly absorbent thanks to cellulose filling
- Special blue non-woven fleece on the back protects against penetration of wound exudates
- Completely closed
- Individually sterile sealed
- Does not adhere to wounds
ApplicationThe MaiMed-Pad sterile absorbent compresses are used in external wound care for heavily secreting wounds.