Gelostretch zinc bandage
Gelostretch is a ready-to-use zinc bandage which stretches lengthways and widthways. The zinc bandage is therefore especially suited for difficult anatomical positions. Gelostretch can be applied without gloves, can be moulded well and dries quickly.
- Ready to use zinc bandage for semi-rigid long-lasting dressings
- Made from 76% viscose, 24% cotton
- Coated with a hydroxyethylcellulose-based zinc gel
- Stretches lengthways and widthways without restoring force
- Impregnated and ready to use
- Can be handled without gloves
- Very easy to mould
- Resistant to ageing and drying out
- 10 pcs.
Suitable for:The Gelostretch zinc bandage is suitable for compression bandaging at indications for phlebology such as chronic venous insufficiency, thrombophlebitis and phlebothrombosis, as well as for support and relief dressings of sprains and dislocations. In addition, the zinc dressing may be used for further treatment after a plaster cast has been removed and to reduce post-traumatic oedema.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)