The Hansaplast Soft adhesive plasters are available in different sizes
- Hypoallergenic adhesive plaster
- Skin-friendly, latex-free and supple
- Does not adhere to the wound
- Non-woven carrier material and non-woven wound pad
- Roll length: 5 m
Hansaplast Soft Adhesive Plaster Roll
Hansaplast Soft is a hypoallergenic adhesive plaster, which is particularly suitable for sensitive skin. The plaster is breathable and permeable to vapour and has a very soft backing material.
- Hansaplast soft adhesive plaster roll
- For extra-sensitive skin
- Very soft
- Does not adhere to the skin
- Non-woven backing material with non-woven dressing strip
- 5m roll
Range of Use
Hansaplast Soft adhesive plasters are used for rapid treatment of abrasions, bruises and minor cuts and stab wounds.