Leukoclip SD skin stapler, reusable
The reusable Leukoclip SD skin stapler can be sterilised up to 100 times, making it a very economical option. The Leukoclip is ideal for wound closure in all operative disciplines and for fixing skin grafts. The handle can be filled with 10, 20 or 35 staples, depending on requirements.
- Leukoclip SD reusable skin stapler
- Can be resterilised up to 100 times
- Safe and reliable method
- Patented B-staples minimise scarring and ensure painless removal (6,9 x 3,9 x 0,56 mm)
- Minimum tissue trauma, does not constrict the tissue under the staple bar during the oedema phase
- The auto-release mechanism means the stapler can be preloaded for precision application, and prevents several staples from being released at once.
- Waste is significantly reduced by the reusable handle - only the used magazines have to be disposed of.
- Skin closure after small, medium and large incisions in all operative disciplines
- Fixing skin grafts
The Leukoclip SD skin stapler is supplied without skin staple magazines.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)