Omnistrip sterile wound closure strips
Omnistrips are sterile wound closure strips made from non-woven fabric and coated with polyacrylate adhesive. The wound closure strips are hypoallergenic for completely atraumatic wound closure. Despite the strong adhesive properties, Oministrip wound closure strips can be removed without pain or residue.
- Omnistrip wound closure strips
- Made from non-woven fabric
- With polyacrylate adhesive
- Highly breathable and permeable to water vapour
- For atraumatic wound closure
- Painlessly removed without residue
Uses for Omnistrip wound closure strips
- For atraumatic closure of minor wounds and surgical incisions
- To protect wound margins against tension
- To stabilise fresh scars
Omnistrip wound closure strips in various sizes are excellent value from Praxisdienst.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)