Daclon Nylon, non-absorbent monofilament
Daclon Nylon is a non-absorbent, monofilament suture material for long-term tissue support. The Monofilament causes only minimal tissue reaction and is easy to use.
Daclon Nylon is supplied as individually sterile-packed needle and thread combinations, in a range of thicknesses and with different needles.
Daclon Nylon advantages
- Causes only minimal tissue reaction
- Has no capillary effect (does not promote bacteria growth)
- Easy to use
- Long-term tissue support
- No sawing effect when passing through tissue
- Daclon Nylon, non-absorbent suture material
- Composition: Polyamide 6.0 or 6.6 extrusion
- Colour: blue
- Minimal tissue reaction
- Non-absorbent; however, the thread substance is reduced through hydrolysis by around 10% per year.
- Thread length: 75 cm
- Box with 12 individually sterile-packed needle and thread combinations
Application of Daclon Nylon (blue)
Adaptation of soft tissue and/or ligature in general surgery, plastic surgery, visceral surgery, gynaecology, obstetrics and orthopaedics. Also suitable for skin closure
- DS - 3/8 circle, needle cutting on the outside
- HR - 1/2 circle, blunt round bodied needles
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (3)