- Blade with integrated fibre optics
- Autoclaveable and easy to clean
- Compatible with all ISO 7376 handles
Luxamed F.O. Miller Blade
High quality F.O. Miller blade from Luxamed with integrated fibre optics, without dirt-collecting crevices. This autoclavable stainless steel laryngoscope blade is maintenance-free and offers optimal lighting intensity with its 5,500 fibres.
- Luxamed F.O. Miller blade
- With integrated fibre optics (5,500 fibres for maximum bulb life and optimal lighting intensity)
- No dirt-collecting crevices - very easy to clean
- Autoclavable up to 134°C (approx. 4,000 cycles)
- Material: Stainless steel
- High-quality workmanship
- Compatible with all handles complying with ISO 7376 (green standard, e.g. LuxaScope laryngoscope handles)
- Lighting intensity with 2.5V LuxaScope xenon handle: approx. 4,500 lux
- Data matrix with essential information
- 1 pc
The Luxamed F.O. Miller blade is available in various sizes - its special shape makes it particularly suitable for intubation in children.