Oxygen system with light steel cylinder and accessories such as oxygen mask etc.
- Meets the requirements of DIN EN 738-1
- Available with oxygen bottle in different sizes
- With flat manometer
- Swivelling flow outlet
- Set of oxygen cylinder, bag, pressure gauge and accessories
Medical oxygen system consisting of: Medical pressure regulator, light steel oxygen bottle and accessories
This oxygen system consists of a medical pressure reducer, a light steel oxygen cylinder, an oxygen bag and various accessories. The pressure reducer ensures an uninterrupted flow of oxygen during a flow changeover and is equipped with a manometer that can be rotated through 360 degrees and can be read conveniently from all sides thanks to its changeable position.
The oxygen cylinder is filled and can be stored in the transport bag provided. Oxygen goggles, oxygen mask and oxygen tube are supplied with the practical oxygen system.
Medical pressure regulator
- Flow adjustable from 0-25 l/min
- Settings range: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 25 l/min.
- 360° revolvable pressure gauge for optimum readability from all directions
- Swivelling flow outlet enables connection in all directions
- Uninterrupted flow also between regulating steps
- Flat, compact and well protected pressure gauge
- Fulfils the requirements of DIN EN 738-1; CE certified
Light steel oxygen bottle (filled)
- 0.8 litre bottle (160 litres of oxygen)
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Filling pressure: 200bar
- Carrying case with side pockets and straps for transport on your back
- Oxygen mask for adults, tube length: 2.13m
- Oxygen cannulas for adults, tube length: 2.13m
- Oxygen safety tube with standard connectors, tube length: 2.13m