Rescue rucksack for emergency medical services | Water repellent, with reflective stripes
- Noticeable rescue rucksack, empty
- Water-resistant, water-repellant base
- Huge storage space via multiple pockets
- 5 module pouches
- Optional watertight finish
- Ideal for emergency situations in practices, surgeries, hospitals and rescue scenarios
- Excellent for outdoor use
Rescue Rucksack, Empty
This professional rescue rucksack can be used during emergency situations in practices, surgeries, hospitals and rescue scenarios. Due to its water-repellant construction, durable material and reflective stripes, this rescue rucksack is also excellent for outdoor applications. For this purpose, the base of the rescue bag is composed of tarp-like materials, which equally protect the bags' contents from water and dirt.
Water-Tight Finish, Optional
As an additional layer of effective protection from liquid penetration, we offer you this rescue rucksack with water-tight seams and zippers. Combined with the standard water-repellent nylon and water-tight rucksack base, this backpack is completely protected and excellently suited for outdoor use under difficult weather conditions.
Large, Clearly Arranged Storage Space
The inside of the rucksack is outfitted with 5 transparent molle pouches with transparent lids. This allows for individual molle pouches to be removed or attached as needed. Therefore, an excellent overview is provided, making all needed materials immediately accessible. Additional pockets on the front and sides of the bag offer extra storage space for equipment like defibrillators, pulse oximeters and important documents.
- Professional first aid rucksack, unfilled, to be equipped with own supplies
- Water-repellent, durable material
- Tarpaulin-like material on the underside protects against moisture and dirt
- 2 main compartments divided with zipper
- 5 molle pouches with transparent lids
- 2 side pockets
- 1 main external pocket
- 1 additional compartment (for documents, etc.)
- Colour: red or blue
- White reflective stripes
- Dimensions: 46cm x 25cm x 20cm (H x W x D) without side pockets
The molle pouches allow for a systematic and thematic storage of your equipment. As a result, you can find the needed supplies without having to remove the bag's entire contents. The pouces are equipped with a transparent lid, so that the contents can easily be identified.
Yes, thanks to the materials, the rucksack is ideal for outdoor use. The underside of the rucksack is made of tarpaulin-like material, while the rest of the rucksack is made of a water-repellent, durable material. This means that the contents of the rucksack are well protected from moisture and dirt.
While this depends on the size of the defibrillator, there is a large compartment on the front of the rescue rucksack, that is intended to accomodate a defibrillator.
One advantage of the rucksack is that it is light and easy to carry. As it leaves the wearer's hands empty, the rucksack comes particularly handy during rescue missions in rough terrain.