Rescue Rucksack, Empty
This professional rescue rucksack can be used during emergency situations in practices, surgeries, hospitals and rescue scenarios. Due to its water-repellant construction, durable material and reflective stripes, this rescue rucksack is also excellent for outdoor applications. For this purpose, the base of the rescue bag is composed of tarp-like materials, which equally protects the bags' contents from water and dirt.
Water-Tight Finish, Optional
As an additional layer of effective protection from liquid penetration, we offer you this rescue rucksack with water-tight seams and zippers. Combined with the standard water-repellent nylon and water-tight rucksack base, this backpack is completely protected and excellently suited for outdoor use under difficult weather conditions.
Large, Clearly Arranged Storage Space
The inside of the rucksack is outfitted with 5 transparent molle pouches, which are fastened with velcro. This allows for individual molle pouches to be removed or attached as needed. Therefore, an excellent overview is provided, making all needed materials immediately accessible. Additional pockets on the front and sides of the bag offer extra storage space for defibrillators, pulse oximeters and important documents, for example.
- Professional first aid rucksack, unfilled, to be equipped with own supplies
- Water-repellent, durable material
- Tarpaulin-like material on the underside protects against moisture and dirt
- 2 main compartments divided with zipper
- 5 molle pouches with velcro strips for individual attachment to the backpack
- 2 side pockets
- 1 main external pocket (for a defibrillator, pulse oximeter, intubation supplies, etc.)
- 1 additional compartment (for documents, etc.)
- Colour: red or blue
- White reflective stripes
- Dimensions: 45cm x 24cm x 18cm (H x W x D) without side pockets
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (15)