The rescue litter will be delivered to you with 3 safety belts, a foot belt and a complete rappelling system.
The rescue litter always comes into use when an injured person must be rescued from an impassible location, cave, mountain or from a tight, difficult to reach building. This rescue litter is constructed to enclose the patient on all sides and protect him from hard rocky ground. There are also handle moulds built in all around the rescue litter as well as openings for fastening ropes.
Within the basket, the patient is lain on a comfortable underlay and secured with 3 safety belts and a foot belt to prevent him from sliding out.
- Robust rescue litter
- For transporting, lifting and lowering patients
- Suited for rescue services, firemen, technical assistance, cave rescues and mountain rescues
- With multiple handle moulds and openings for fastening ropes
- Comfortable underlay inside basket
- Delivered with 3 safety belts for securing patients in the litter
- Foot belt prevents the patient from sliding out of the basket
- Maximum load capacity: 159 kg
- Dimensions: 216 x 61 x 19 cm
- Own weight: 18 kg
- Colour: orange